Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm Here...

Today's Quote
A superior person brings out the best in others.
-Chinese Proverb
...
I'm here!

How cute is this??? I've had a template for this card for ages and today while cleaning my craft room I found it so I decided to do something with it.
The template is a one side only but I traced side by side and cut it around, so I could have it open like a card, it's connected by the sleeve. So you can put a picture and the baby's birth info inside.
...
Recipe:
Stamp Sets: I'm here and So very (retired)
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Bashful Blue and Brocade Blue
Other: Eyelets, baby pin (non Stampin'Up!), Tool Kit.
...
My 12yo daughter created her first scrapbook all by herself, and as a proud mother I am showing it off. She made it as a gift to one of her friends that is leaving KSA for good. I know she will be missed!
So here is the front page/cover...
The second page...
The third page...
And last back page/cover...

It happens a lot in this part of the world, people come and go...just like us!

Today I watched some girls doing Ballet. Is there anything more adorable than little girls in pink tutus dancing ballet??? Was really cute, made my day. Brought back memories of my already 12yo of way back then. She was a cutie too! She still is...

Enjoy your day!
Stampingly Me

No comments: