Saturday, June 14, 2008

Busy days!!!

One more for Father...

Here is one more card for Father's day, same layout different colors. Did not have much time I confess, then Sunday I will post the one to the Father in the house, DH.
...
Did you miss me yesterday??? I was sooo busy and...guess what???Brain blockage, ever happen to you? Its no fun...
...
My 12yo daughter wanted to decorate her dull Journal, so this is what we did, and then with some left over DS paper I made a card to match, not much stamping and, oh so pretty!

A close up of the card

If you would like the recipe for any of the projects posted today please let me know....

...

Today was the card class for the teens in the AM. Was a blast!!!

They loved the card making and had already asked for more.

Here they are, the fantastic 6...such nice group of girls!

They are so talented, I had the designs picked as usual but I told them that they would not have to follow, so they could change it to make their own.

And so they did use their creativity and here is a glance of the cards they made. First square you see the designs I had picked out for them to make, second and fourth square a close up of two of my designs, all the others are the great creations of my teen group "the fantastic 6". Absolutely loved to have them at my house!

Enjoy your weekend!

Stampingly Me


No comments: