Friday, June 20, 2008

Giggle...

Giggle!


The SCS color challenge for this week was soft sky, basic black and kraft.
Well I had this colors in mind but picked bashful blue out of the shelf, only notice it when I was already done with the card...I guess its a new set of colors, bashful blue, basic black and kraft. I will have to try the soft sky next time.
The giraffe's hair is made with grosgrain ribbon, all I did was cut one of the sides and with a paper piercer remove the middle. I think it turned out very cute! What do you think?
...
Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Bundle of Joy (retired) and Warm Words
Paper: Bashful Blue, Basic Black, Kraft and Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazone, Close to Cocoa
Other: Ribbon, Rhinestones, Oval Punches, Two Way Glue, Sponges, Barely Banana and Close to Cocoa Markers
...
I hope you like it!
Have a great day!
Stampingly Me

No comments: