Monday, June 2, 2008

Enjoy the "Today's Card"

Wish Big!
...

Here is the very first card on the blog...I just love the Big Flowers set!
...
Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Big Flowers, Little Flowers, Paisley BG and Polka Dot BG
Paper: Chocolate Chip, River Rock, Old Olive and Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, River Rock and Old Olive
Other: Scallop Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon and Paper Piercing Tool
...

I was playing around with color combinations yesterday and this is what I came up with, I hope you like it as much as I do! I had a couple of pictures I was using for inspiration from splitcoast and one of them had this color combination together with designer paper...since I do not have any DS paper that match this color combination I did my own. I love the Paisley and the Polka Dot BG, and the combination of both looks great!

...

There will be more tomorrow. Don't miss it!

...

I introduced Stampin'Up! to a group of Scrapbookers that I met recently.

They loved it, was a lot of fun!
They are a great group and I look forward to our weekly get together and more Stamping events in the future.
Well, its late at night here (again...) and I better get some sleep...

Have a good rest of the day!
Stampingly Me

No comments: