Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Gone Wild...

Wild About You!




Hello girls... Thanks for the warm replies yesterday!!! I feel much better now...
Today's Card is so simple but yet so cute...I love this color combo (I'm in love with Wild Wasabi!) . Doesn't get much easier than this, you can put this one together in 5 minutes or less.
...
Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Wild About You
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, So Saffron and Whisper White
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate and So Saffron
Other: 1-3/8 Square Punch
...
I was asked to show off some pictures of Thomas, so that will be my tomorrow's project...come up with something that includes his picture on it, maybe a scrapbook page?!? I will see where the creative wind will take me...But I promise that either way I will post a picture of Mr. T Just for ya.
Well I got to go for now, I am going shopping!
Since is my Friday today, I might come by later in the day. Its morning here and middle of the night there.
I hope you are all having good dreams!
Much Love
Stampingly Me

No comments: