Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Simply Merry Christmas

Hi there, I was so inspired yesterday that I even cooked an Indian dish for dinner... Chicken and Rice Biryani. It was yummy!
I came up with the easiest ornament for Christmas. I love when something that randomly comes to mind works just as I pictured it, I will be posting it tomorrow :) so don't miss it!

Today's card is one of the simplest cards to make, I like to do intricate cards and don't mind a challenge but when I make the ones where less is more I get thrilled, this is how I feel about this card, so simple and easy yet so... you tell me!


I love the color, the simplicity and elegance... For a while I was holding the card on my hands and thought to my self: I could add some brads, or I could add some glitter, or or or... and in the end I decided that it didn't really needed anything else :) what do you think???

I added a fine border of Old Olive on the Very Vanilla piece by running it directly on the Old Olive Ink Pad. I hope you like it as much as I do ;)

Here is the recipe:

Stamp Set:
Contempo Christmas
Card Stock:
Chocolate Chip 5-1/2"x8-1/2" scored and folded at 4-1/4"
Old Olive 5"x3-1/2"
Cherry Cobbler 4-3/8"x2-7/8"
Very Vanilla 4-1/4x2-1/4
Inks:
Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive
Accessories:
Chocolate Chip Ribbon

Have a great day, will be back tomorrow same time, same place!

Stampingly Me
To buy your Stampin'Up! supplies 24/7 click here!

No comments: