Monday, October 25, 2010

Elegant Thank You

Hi,
Mondays are usually the day of the week that I picked to clean the house, and then try to maintain (sometimes a rather hard task) during the rest of the week. So now you know what I will be doing today :) but before I'm off cleaning I wanted to create my post of the day  for you;)




I just love the new colors Pear Pizzazz and Poppy Parade and what fun names they have!!!
I made some christmas cards in these same colors too that I will be posting soon ;)


Today's card is made using the Growing Green stamp set. I colored the flowers and leafs with blender pens using Ink Pads, to use this technique just hold the ink pads with closed lid and squeeze them right in the center, when you open the ink pad you will see that there is some ink stuck to the lid, I just pick up the ink from the lid and gives the colored image a watercolor look, you can also do it with ink refill bottles but you will have to be careful to not pick up too much ink.
DO NOT PICK UP INK WITH BLENDER PENS DIRECTLY FROM INK PAD!
Having ink on the lid of your ink pad will not affect the ink pad in any way, to clean simple use a damp paper towel or a baby wipe.

Recipe:

Stamp Sets:
Growing Green and Because I Care (Thank You greeting)
Card Stock:
Pear Pizzazz 3-7/8"x3-1/8" and 5"x1-1/2"
Poppy Parade: 5-1/2"x8-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
Whisper White: 3"x3-3/4" and loose pieces for flowers and oval greeting
Inks: 
Black Stazone, Poppy Parade and Pear Pizzaz Ink Pads
Accessories:  
Brads, Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimentionals, Blender Pens, Handheld Smallest Circle Punch to punch holes for brads.

Have a great day!
Stampingly Me

To buy Stampin'Up! supplies 24/7 click here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As always Sofia your cards are beautiful. I am so glad you are back to keep our crafting hobby encouraged and motivated! Diane