Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Paper Christmas Tree

Today's Quote
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning". - Albert Einstein 


Hi, thank you for stopping by my blog :) now that Im beginning to get truly settled again I will be back to my blog and monthly card classes, I hope you like the blog's new look as I play with different designs. 
I would like to let you know that now you can shop for Stampin'Up! products online too on your own time from the comfort of your home. I just signed up for a demonstrator website :) check it out  at http://www.sofiaperkins.stampinup.ne


Isn't this tree the most adorable paper tree??? I just love it... When I first did it I thought it was so easy to put together I decided that it would be the bonus project on the October Stamp-A-Stack monthly class... I made it a secret until everyone was done with their cards... I was so excited to show them, and it was a success!...
I will be making more of these for sure, and I plan to put together a PDF with pictures and instructions.
Enjoy and comeback tomorrow for another project!
Stampingly Me

No comments: