Friday, October 29, 2010

More Christmas...

Hi there! Christmas is definitely my favorite Holiday, I just love the Christmas spirit, music and lights everywhere and I can't wait till its here again :)
I have some really exciting news (for me) to share with you, my parents are coming to visit us for the first time for about 20 days, Im so excited that they will finally make it to US :)))))) I can't wait!

Today's card I cased from Heather Summers again :) (click here to see her blog post) she has been such an inspiration to me, even though she doesn't even know... I hope I can be an inspiration to you!


Recipe:

Stamp Set:
Contempo Christmas
Card Stock:
Old Olive 4-1/8"x8-1/2" scored at 4-1/4" and 2-7/8"x2-3/8"
Cherry Cobbler 4"x4" and 3"x2-1/2"
Very Vanilla 1/2"X4" for banner and 2-3/4"x2-1/4"
DSP 3-1/2"x3-1/2"
Inks:
Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad and Markers and Pear Pizzazz Marker
Accessories:
Buttons
Linen Thread
Mat Pack
Paper Piercing Tool
Glue Dots

To mail simply use a regular medium envelope.

Hope you enjoy it, I really love this card...
Will be back tomorrow, until then keep happy :)

Stampingly Me
To purchase Stampin'Up! 24/7 supplies click here!

No comments: