Saturday, October 30, 2010

Season's Greetings!

Hi there! I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Today's card has been one of my most popular cards for over 3 years now, still a hit... and even after so many I have made I still love it! It mails flat on a regular medium envelope.


Pop Up Tree Card
 Using 3 different color combinations 

Garden Green & Real Red

Bashful Blue & Night of Navy

Old Olive & Cherry Cobbler

Isn't this so cool??? Wouldn't this make a great place card in a holiday table setting??? And I already though of a couple of other colors I want to use. I will be posting more of this in the near future. Enjoy :)

I plan to make a PDF with detailed instructions and pictures, so look for it soon.

Supplies
Stamp Set: Snow Swirled
Card Stock: Garden Green & Real Red or Bashful Blue & Night of Navy or Old Olive & Cherry Cobbler
Inks: Same color combination as card stock
Accessories: Score blade or tool

If you have any questions you can send me a private email at sofiaraimond@hotmail.com

Have a great day and I'll be back tomorrow!
Stampingly Me
To buy Stampin'up! Supplies 24/7 click here!

No comments: