Sunday, June 29, 2008

Christmas in July!

Today's Quote
Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of listening when you’d have preferred to talk.
-Doug Larson
...
Christmas in July
I made 10 cards, 5 of each Happy Holidays and Let it Snow, I used some of my last year designs. I used DSP and changed them around as you can see on the pic.
...

For my Stamping Group:

Remember when we were talking about making our Christmas cards throughout the year??? Well I was navigating on splitcoast and found this Christmas cards challenge that reminded me of our last year plan that never happen because I went away. Well now I have a blog and thought that would be a good idea to start...
If we complete 10 Christmas cards a month from now till November you will have 50 cards, and you can make 50 cards all the same or you can make 5x10 different cards. You think you will need more than 50 cards? Make it 15 cards a month and next year you start in January. And you can do this easy. Find the idea, pre cut everything and work as if you were in an assembly line.
Here is the challenge on splitcoast, I like the idea, go check it out:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=299803

We will do it our own, I will say that by the end of July you need to have 10 Christmas cards, I already have mine for July as you see, since I am going to be traveling, I will post my next Christmas cards mid August when I'm back. You will then send me the pics and I will post them here to share, that way we will have different designs. You can copy mine, no problem as the ones I am sending you I will not post until you have received them in December.
You can send your cards anytime from now till end of July.

When I receive the cards and post them we will be voting for the best Christmas card design of the month, the winner gets a prize.
So are you all in for it??? Get started!
...
Happy Holidays Close Up

...

Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Big on Christmas

Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke and Christmas DSP

Ink: Black Stazone

Other: Markers Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke and More Mustard

...

Let it Snow Close Up

...

Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Big on Christmas

Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White and Christmas DSP

Ink: Black Stazone

Other: Markers Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Real Red, Only Orange and Garden Green

...


Ok girls get to work...10 days till vacation, now starts the final count down...

Today was the final for the Euro 2008, Germany vs Spain and Spain won! E viva la Espana!!! That made my day.

...

Will blog more tomorrow, see ya! (its late, very late!)

Stampingly Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THESE CARDS!!!! Great job - keep the inspiration coming : )

Jessica