Tuesday, July 1, 2008

They say it's your birthday!

Today's Quote
The way to know life is to love many things.
-Vincent Vangogh
...
They say it's your birthday!


I did not have much time to play today and it's late again, so I am posting the card I could not upload yesterday. I will try to make something extra tomorrow.
With the big vacation coming already next week I am trying to get everything organized before we go, so time at this point is precious but I will try.
This card was made with scraps of paper I had laying around. Was a quick one too and yet a cutie! So I say, I hope you like it too.
...

Recipe:
Stamp Sets: It's Your Birthday
Paper: So Saffron, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi and DSP
Ink: Wild Wasabi and Rose Red
Other: Grosgrain Ribbon Cream, Blue Birth and Old Olive
...
We have had a couple social events too, and today I experienced for the first time in my life an Arabic dinner at a Saudi friend's house, was fantastic. The food, the company, everything fabulous! I was very pleased. I have to comment on the chicken pie, it was the best I have had in many many years, I am a chicken pie fan and had made my own, but this one, I have to say much better than mine. The crust, the filling, everything, I already asked for the recipe. Oh sooooo good!Thank You Katan family, you were wonderful wonderful hosts.
...
8 days till vacation!!! Its getting exciting...
...
Have a great rest of the day!
Stampingly Me

No comments: